Josie Joan Creative is looking for an enthusiastic, community-driven individual to join their team. This opportunity is a paid internship. As a marketing intern you will assist with client social media management, graphic design and administrative duties. Position is remote and has the potential to extend into a more permanent role.
In this role, you will gain firsthand creative marketing experience by assisting with collateral edits, website maintenance, email campaign creation and social media management.
What you will do
- Collect client social media and website analytics
- Create content and schedule client social media channels
- Support graphic design requests as needed
- Update and maintain WordPress websites
- Assist in the development of Mailchimp email campaigns
- Manage and update company database
- Job averages 10-12 hours per week
- Hours are flexible and can be performed remotely
- Required to attend weekly scheduled team meetings and other meetings as needed. Meetings will be held remotely until it is safe to do otherwise.
Skills you will need
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite. Proficient in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop a plus.
- Solid understanding of social media marketing
- Familiarity with Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Google Analytics and Google Adwords, WordPress
- Familiarity with Google Drive, Docs, Sheets
- Passion for the community and helping nonprofits thrive
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
- Ability to work independently/remote
To apply, please send your resume and any relevant work examples to email@example.com. Include a paragraph in the email body explaining why you would be a good fit.